Why Join eec
As an eec Member or Sponsor, you are an integral participant in a community of the most influential ‘players, movers and shakers’ in email. You have the direct ability to help shape the way email marketing is used today and how it will evolve as we quickly move into tomorrow.
Levels of eec Involvement
There are 3 levels of eec involvement as described below. Choose the one that suits your needs, goals and budget.
Individual memberships are for those individuals who want to be leaders in email. Benefits of eec Individual Membership include:
- Free access to all content in the eec Research Store, including eec exclusive content
- The opportunity to participate in and potentially lead our Member Advisory Committee and actively drive meaningful change and develop best practices
- The opportunity to participate in the Speakers Bureau, which consists of experienced eec members who have committed to making themselves available to speak at events that currently have little or no programming about email marketing
- eec membership logo for use in communications, marketing materials, press releases, resume and more
- The ability to have your book about email marketing showcased on our Email Books page
- Exclusive discounts to the Email Evolution Conference and other key industry events
- The ability to submit your authored case studies, whitepapers, or other materials for review and inclusion in the Research Store
- The ability to submit content, website links and more as free resources
- Early notification of research and preview distribution of research reports
- Periodic email alerts and notifications
- eec event notification emails
Individual memberships are $399 per person annually.
Purchase an individual membership >
Corporate memberships are for those companies who are looking for a higher level of involvement. Benefits of eec Corporate Membership include:
- Three individual memberships
- All of the benefits of individual membership (see above)
- One “Corporate Member Spotlight” featured article in an eec newsletter
Corporate memberships are $999 annually.
Purchase a corporate membership >